Sunday, June 16, 2013

Weekend in Chicago

Last weekend, my friends and I went to Chicago by airplane. There were many places to visit, but we could not visit all the places because we did not have time. First, we went to Willis Tower, the Willis Tower is the second tallest building in the United States of America, it is one of the most popular tourist places in Chicago. Second, we went to Cloud Gate, the Cloud Gate is a mirror in form of a cloud. Some people call it Bean because it has the same shape of beans. Also, we went to Lincoln Park Zoo, the Lincoln Park Zoo is one of the oldest zoos in USA, it includes many of animal like large cats, bears, gorillas and monkeys. Finally, we went shopping on State Street, and I got some new cloths from there. I advise everybody to go and visit Chicago. In my opinion, I think Chicago is the second most beautiful city In United States of America after Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment