Thursday, June 20, 2013

My brother's visit

This weekend, I’m very exciting because my brother coming to Morgantown. He will come Friday night. We will have some activates like we will go to Morgantown mall to buy new sun glasses and we will go to Hollywood theater to watch a movie. After that, we are going to back home to cook some food for dinner, I think my brother good in cooking, and we will stay at home to watch America’s got talent. Next day, we are going to go to Olive Garden the Italian restaurant to eat lunch, I usually have a grilled salmon, but this time I will change my dish. This is the first time my brother visit Morgantown, I want to leave a good impression about the city in my brother’s mind, so I am going to show to him the good side of the city. By the way my brother named Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment