Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last week classes

Last week, I learned four lessons in IEP. And I will explain them in this blog. First of all, I learned about present progressive and simple present in my Grammar class, and I have test this coming Friday about this material. For me, it will be so easy because I already learned these in Blue A level. Secondly, I also learned some new words in Vocabulary class like (attack, boring, culture, danger, disappear, enemy, join, local, members, produce, rush, terrible, variety and weigh.) Third, I learned how to make short conversations, greeting and departure in Communication Skills class. We will have the first test on Communication Skills this coming Monday. The test’s format is about conversation between Mr. Pugh and I. Finally, how to write a topic sentence, controlling idea and setting are what I learned in writing class. In my opinion, those lessons are the first step to success and I think I’m going to use it a lot in WVU.

No comments:

Post a Comment