Sunday, June 9, 2013

Daily Schedule

In this paragraph, I’m going to talk about my daily schedule. I start my day by waking up at seven and a half. First, I take a shower, brush my teeth, pray Al Fajer, and iron my cloths, then I get ready to go to the IEP. then, I attend my classes, my classes start from 9:30 to 2:45 on Mondays and Wednesdays. On Thursdays and Tuesdays, my classes start from 10:00 to 2:15, but on Fridays, my classes start from 9:30 to 12:30. After that, I usually go back home and eat light lunch. I often spend two hours a day studying. Next, I play video games for an hour a day. Finally, I clean my apartment and go to sleep.

On weekends, I start my day like I start my weekdays by taking a shower, brushing my teeth, etc. At four o’clock, I go to gym to work out. After that, my friends and I get together, watch a movie and eat a dinner. Finally, I go to bed sleep and have a nice dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment